since I've got you here, why don't I provide you with some information that will help you to trim down those thighs and help you feel better about those legs of yours.
First, I do want to let you know that if you carry extra weight around your thighs rather than your belly, that is a good thing! This fat stored around the thighs and hips "saddlebags" is subcutaneous fat and is not as dangerous as visceral fat.
Second, while working on reducing the fat in your thighs you will have the added bonus of losing fat all over your body, since like I said before, we can't really spot reduce.
Last, I do want to make sure I am very clear with you though, if your problem area is your thighs, this will be the absolute last place you will see a change (that is a change in mindset). All areas will be getting smaller, but because your focus is on that area, you will not see that area change, so instead of criticizing yourself in the mirror; maybe grab a pair of jeans or shorts to be your guide as to how that area is getting smaller.
Now-for those of you who don't care about what I said above, this is for you!
Ways to get rid of the extra subcutaneous fat is to make sure you are:
- eating as many whole foods as possible-think greens first (the more varied the better), then protein and fat, then think starches (not carbs) as in your other vegetables and some fruits each day
- drink plenty of water to help flush your system and to allow for cellulite to appear less dimply (this has to do with water and fascia)
- workout with High Intensity Intermittent Circuit Style Resistance Training for about 20-30 min a day 2-3x a week (using weights or bodyweight)
- 1-2 cardio days; walking, jogging, or cycling
- exercises similar to the videos below to help build muscles in the legs, which will, YES-help them to appear smaller