Drink 1/2 your weight in ounces every single day!!
I'm sure you have heard it so often, but this truly is one of the most important things you can do for your health.
It will help you to:
- feel more energy
- eat less
- feel younger
- look younger
- flush toxins out of your body
- have less aches and pains
If you are looking to look and feel your best this year than take a moment and drink some water.
There are a couple of things you can do to help you get the recommended amount of water in, in a day.
- Drink 8oz of water before you get out of bed
- Drink a glass before each meal you eat
- Always have some sort of water container with you at all times
- When you feel the need to snack, start with some water (it may be your thirsty rather than hungry)
- Try drinking with a straw
- Try different flavored waters
- whatever your drink of choice (say coffee or wine); you must drink a glass of water before you can enjoy your second cup or glass. It may keep you from consuming more calories
Have you increased your water intake recently? If so, I would love to hear how it has affected you in the comments below. If you are still struggling to get enough water in, feel free to join up for our monthly calendar as this month we are concentrating on drinking more water and getting our nutrients in.